Dance, Act, Sing AND, Take your Bow!!!!!
Broadway Bows is our theatre program where students will expand their knowledge, skill and love for the performing arts. This program engages students in acting, singing and dancing all in one scene! Students will learn core acting technique through acting warm ups, scene study and activities. They will indulge themselves in musical theatre dance by learning awesome choreography and improve their vocal skills with the best songs of Broadway. Your child will learn so much all while having fun... this program is a perfect way for your child to become the ultimate Triple Threat!
This incredible program runs for 3 hours and includes drama, dance and singing sessions. Our program runs Sundays from 12-3pm. Whether your child is a Broadway wannabe or a shy wallflower looking to make friends and gain confidence, this is the place for them. We believe this not only gives our students skills and confidence in performance but also respect and appreciation for each other AND the responsibility of working for the team not just themselves.Program Schedule 2021-2022 Season
- We have 3 age groups, 6-9, 10-14, and 15-17
- Groups gets 1 hour dedicated to each discipline: Dancing, Acting & Singing
- We create amazing opportunities for our students to perform on stage in local venues.
- There will be two performances a year, a Holiday Show & an End of year Musical Performance.
- The first half of the program will be catered to learning advanced singing, dancing and acting techniques and preparation for the Holiday Performance.
- The second half of the program will be catered to Musical Rehearsals.
$150/ Month from September-June
Tuition will be drawn the 1st of every month.
_ _ _ _
What is Included:
10 Months of Weekly Class (Sept.-June) (3 hours a week)
Limitless Club Membership Fee
*Additional Costume fees will be charged accordingly prior to our performances. You will be informed before specific costume charges are processed*Our Approach
We champion an exhilarating approach to theatre school education in the theatrical arts for young people aged 6-17. We teach our children how to Dance, Act and Sing in performing arts classes. Our Stage school brings out the best in students, builds confidence, and gives aspiring young actors opportunities of a lifetime via our small local shows each year. Overall Skills Obtained from this Program
- Acting/singing/dancing skills
- Communication skills
- Learning how to listen attentively
- Finding curiosity for life
- Connection to other individuals and their stories
- Learning about the world around you
- Confidence builder
- Freedom and Fun!
- Solid Black Leggings or Sweatpants (no patterns)
- Broadway Bows T-shirt (which we will provide)
- Jazz Shoe Capezio Style #EJ2 in Caramel
No auditions are necessary as we teach them everything they need to know!
So come along…and you can take your bow!
This Spring our Broadway Bows Students performed Seussical Jr. at the White Plains Performing Arts Center!