MAKE UP CLASSES:
Missed classes may only be made up by prior appointment in order to maintain the proper student-teacher ratio. If you know you are going to be absent from class, contact us in advance to arrange for a make up class within four weeks. NO REFUND WILL BE MADE FOR MISSED CLASSES. All make-up classes must be completed by April 1st. Please refer to No Limits Performing Arts calendar for vacation closings. Classes missed due to inclement weather may be made up in a class currently on the schedule. After any three of the same class is missed due to inclement weather, any further cancellations will have a make up class scheduled with the instructor. Cancellations by our staff will have a separate makeup class scheduled.CLASS TARDINESS:
Due to the physical nature of dancing, should a child arrive more than 10 minutes late to class, they will only be allowed to observe for that day. This is not to "punish" the child, but to prevent physical injuries that can occur when the student is not properly warmed up.
- Tuition is broken down to 10 payments, due the first of every month from September-June. Payment will be processed with the credit card we have on file.
- It is required to have a Credit Card on File for all payment plans
- New students or additional classes will be prorated.
- No refunds available, only account credit.
- Tickets to the annual recital will be available for purchase. Tickets will cost approximately $25 each to help cover costs of rental of theatre, technical, administrative and licensing.
*No Limits Performing Arts Studio RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL A CLASS OR SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS AS NECESSARY*